Last Holiday

Hey. Sorry for neglecting you bloggie. But I was just not in the mood to write anything. And when I came back, I made you look ugly. But sorry I like you white. Sejuk mata memandang. So SPM I guess is finally over huh? Hek not for me but anyway Congratulations brothers and sisters! Pray for me next year *dupdapdupdap* Lol.

Nyways holidays are nearly over and I have not studied and homeworks are burdens and Im bored to death. I just wanna share with you guys about my holiday. And yes this year's destination was awesome ;) More than expected. Thanks mak and abah ♥

*Seoul, Korea*

*Coex Mall*

*Hangs River*

*From Nam San*

*Itaewon*

*SPAO BOUTIQUE*

*Nami Island* 

*Congratulations for the gold Daddy and Aunty Khalida*

*Rindu Safwan*

*Aina in Korean*

*Tour Guides*

I had a great time okay! Except for the weather ;p So I determined myself to study hard and study overseas.  Oh I wish. Just need absolute changes in my way of studying and living. Hope to travel more! And for more pictures you can go to myfacebook @ainaazmi. Got 200 more pictures there hek sorry I couldnt resist myself from uploading. Ktata guys :*