Wahai Sang Bulan..


I know my title like zaman hitam putih gitu.. Yeah Im so classic! 
Who cares anyway.. 

Im so bored, tmr exam english nd im here typing in english so i can improvise my vocabs. Yeah 1000 popular lies in the world rite? Hmm im so bored, bi dunno what to revise cehh nnt bi kau tak A padan muka aina > < 

But here im sad again and again and again... Yeah im so pathetic, im so lame yall~
I miss the moon! SO MUCH NOW IM IN CAPS SO THAT MEANS SO MUCHHHHH!
But it seems the moon loves me no more :( It never comes up behind my window no more. Omg kenapa bulan kenapa? Haaa i miss you seriously i do so much. Back then when i was alone like the moon was there every night. The moon saw my tears, saw the pain. It accompanied me crying until i fell asleep. Thats why i loved the moon so much, it never went away when i was in my bad days. But now really it aint here no more. The moons like my inspiration, see my tumblr! Full of moonlight and stars. Cause what im am one of the pencinta alam :) So much i do love the world. Because its like so so so so beautiful liddat hihi. Hmm but now its like im too busy, sampai bulan tanak dtg melawat aku. Im so sad! Do u understand?? Yeah kill me cuz im so lame. I dont care bro. See ya!

Dear moonlight, please come and shine my nights like you always did :(