How many times will it take to get it right...


And I really miss you bloggie. Ive never missed you so much T.T
Cause now ive got so much in me, idk where to let it out.

Im so the serabut kan? Aaa too much to settle, too much to feel. Too much of caring! Too much of everything. Its like tweeter went for overlimit lol. Hmm exams ahead. Target ---> 8A's InsyaAllah. Somehow I know I can do it but time so limited. Well its my fault really, see im still blogging. But yeah i need to.. REALLY NEED TO! I hate school, i hate school... Its just so long i felt the nikmat of studying. Nikmat of answering exam papers. Nikmat of getting good results. I really miss my zaman kegemilangan lol. Tahun depan SPM and my form4 sucks then how i wanna improve my form5? Hmm tepuk dada tanya selera. This new school, my teachers and friends are so great.. well their so awesomeee <3 But else my surrounding doesnt suit me. ''Kehidupan bandar'' doesnt suit me well but im still managing. Its just i really miss the nice friendly people from my old school. They make me happy :') I need to stop nagging! And continue studying! And just get my way through this mean final exam as well i can.. Else matter after exams! Goodbye beautiful-mean world~